Wally

Wally

Thursday 4 June 2015

WELCOME TO OUR CLASS BLOG

 Welcome, friends!


My name is Wally and I’m setting off on a worldwide adventure with my best friend Wenda and my puppy Woof. We are going to visit amazing places, learning new things and having lots of fun! Everywhere I go I love to observe and discover new things. You will recognize me by my black-framed glasses, my red and white striped sweater and my bobble hat…all you have to do is find me!
In our class blog we will collect every special moment during this year in the English class. Do you want to come along with us?

Wenda is one of Wally’s closest friends who shares his passion for travelling. She is a great photographer and she is always recording the action and fun on their journeys. 


Woof is Wally’s best friend and most loyal companion. Wherever Wally goes, Woof is never far behind! He loves bones and most of the time you can only see his long tail.
Wenda, woof and me.


No comments:

Post a Comment